It has been a horrible day!! So many things went wrong today.. Where do I begin?
- First of all, we woke up an hour late which meant David had 10 minutes to get to the bus stop.
- Daddy left the big bag of Smarties where Annaleah could reach and I walked into the kitchen to find the floor covered.
- While trying to get dressed for the grinder lunches, I walked into the living room to find a bag of peanut shells and crumbs all over the living room floor.. (a bag that Daddy left on the couch the night before)
- No time to clean it up.. gotta get dressed.. finished dressing to find that Annaleah is using her baby stroller to dump the peanut shells and etc. down the hall.
- We leave to find it is raining quite hard.. No stroller today. Load Anna into the Maya Wrap, grab her backpack and my bag along with little umbrella (now realize how important it is to have big umbrella.
- As I arrive to the school, Left side of my body is in severe pain, backside soaked from rain.
- As we are leaving the school, it is pouring mad.. offered ride from another volunteer.. which is worse.. getting into car without car seat (which is in hubby’s car at work) or Annaleah getting sick from walking in pouring rain.. we chose to take up ride offer. I only live around the block.. I know someone is going to yell at me.. She did get strapped into a booster seat.. although that isn’t much help.
- Anna naps .. I have 2 hours to regroup before Angel arrives to pick us up for the company bowling league.
- This week Angel and I both bowl (our team rotates through 7 players) so Anna must stay with us.. She is really good.. but once we order something to eat for dinner, she smears the ketchup all over her shirt, pants, shoes, seat, and table.. oh yeah.. and the face. Now.. who put the ketchup near her??
- Head to Laleche Meeting with Annaleah in ketchup stained shirt and pants.. oh yeah.. Annaleah falls into puddle on the way to the car.
- I am able to enjoy Laleche meeting.. yay!..
I am exhausted!! What a day!! Tomorrow I go absolutely nowhere.. housebound is for me.. heck.. maybe we will stay in our pj’s all day..
Oh yeah, I gotta babysit tomorrow.. Oh well, sweats are nice and comfy too.
I hope everyone else had a much better day.. yay!!.. Anna is falling asleep..