All that stuff I said about posting me week.. didn’t happen.. what else is new. I just don’t know where to find the time. These are all the things that I do in my life.
- Sunday School Teacher
- Nursery Worker
- Church Bulletin Maker
- Grinder Lady
- Laleche Fundraiser Coordinator
- Patchwork and Preserves Consultant
These are all of my goals
- Learn to cook more from scratch
- Be a neat housekeeper
- Fix up the areas of my home that need fixing
- Learn how to keep house plants alive
- Build a Personal Webpage
- Lose 100+ pounds
- Feel better about myself
- Have another baby.
I guess I want it all!! Is it unrealistic to want these things??
Patchwork and Preserves is a direct sales company. We sell Amish made products. I say we but in reality I just started so I haven’t sold anything yet. There is so much to do..
- I need to purchase all the supplies
- I need to advertise myself.
- I need to buy to present myself better..
This last one hit hard this morning. I was talking to my husband.. telling him that I sometimes feel like I look slobbish.. and he said that I do. That hit hard. But he is right. I live in sweats.. I buy the cheapest thing there is. I am very overweight. My hair is long and think and I don’t wear makeup. I just feel blah. His answer is get my hair cut and buy some nice clothes.. But where do we get the money to do that??
I don’t feel so good right now.