Who would you call at 3am in the morning if you needed to talk to some one? What is it about that person that leads you to choose them?
I would have to say.. my cuz, Lisa
Why?? It is so hard to explain.. yet feels so right. Lisa and I have this connection.. we don’t agree on everything (who does).. However, I totally respect her. We have this unconditional thing going on… I guess you could say, we connect emotionally (I hope she feels the same way.. lol) We haven’t talked in a while.. and sometimes it seems so distant.. but when we do.. everything just feels so much better.. We can laugh and enjoy our time together and just forget about our life for a while. I miss Lisa so much. I left her when I got married, left her in another state while I moved here.. and even though we don’t see each other much anymore.. she is always on my mind. She has been a tremendous friend and blessing to me. I hope I can become a tremendous blessing to her someday.
I Miss You, Lisa!!
2. If yes, where are you going (high school, college, etc.)? If no, when did you graduate? I actually quit school when I was 16.. due to alot of reasons.. then received my GED at 20. After that I went to a school and received my bookkeeping diploma.
3. What are/were your favorite school subjects? Math
4. What are/were your least favorite school subjects? Biology
5. Have you ever had a favorite teacher? Why was he/she a favorite? I am having a mind block here.. I can’t remember!! Am I getting too old??
1. Have you ever met up with someone who you originally met on the internet? No.. but would love to meet a few online friends.
2. Do you have any unusual hobbies or talents? Don’t think so.. but when I was around 16 I developed a love for The Monkees. I have a scrapbook around here somewhere.. I found every information I could.. My favorite Monkee was Mickey Dolenz.. <who also played “The Circus Boy” under the name Mickey Braddock. As for talents.. does twisting my tongue count.. I can twist it upside down.. <boring>
She was just amazed.. she kept saying.. I pooped.. look mommy I pooped.I wrapped it up.. and kept saying.. wow!! Annaleha.. you pooped.. great job.. yeahh.. and clapped and she looked at me like I was nuts.. then out of the corner of her mouth.. she smirks.. lol.. All I heard was about the poop.. and of course she insisted on throwing it away herself..
thursday’s daily double
1. Describe your dream home. A large Victorian Home. (I am too tired to get into details.)
2. Have you ever been on a diet? Was it effective? I have been on quite a few diets, and they were all successful..the most I lost was 20 pounds on one before I gave up.. unfortunately I get bored with them..
- drinking a chocolate milk in the school cafeteria with my cousin and a guy I had a huge crush on.. My cuz said something funny and the next thing you know chocolate milk is pouring out of my nose.. it was everywhere.
1. Do you post at any message boards/forums?
I enjoy reading joyful mothers board.. however I am horrible at posting.
2. What was a game that you loved to play when you were a child?
Monopoly, and 500 Rummy with mom.. made me feel like a big girl to know how to play that game.
I say … and you think … ?
- Bay:: Boston
- Boarding school:: All Girls
- Riddle:: Joke
- Hunger:: Pizza
- Allergy:: sneeze
- Sponsored:: charity
- Spin:: top
- Interest:: crafts
- Scrabble:: words
- Mold:: gross
9 years ago today:
I got my first kiss from a wonderful guy! My future husband
Good morning everyone! I wanted to thank my commentors: Zvanoizu, Tata123, and susiefan for their prayers and support. I have prayed and God forgives my attitude. I also have a wonderful online friend who is was there for me.
David is finally home. He says he had a terrific time in Rhode Island. It is nice to have him back. We had such a quiet week with him away though.. Now we have to get ready for the first day of school. So today is the dreaded trip to the mall and Target for serious clothes and school supply shopping. I don’t picture today to be peaceful at all. Especially since David does not agree with us when it comes to the price of certain items.. So it should be an interesting day.
1. Which music video do you think is the most inappropriate?
I really have no idea. I do not listen to today’s music or watch music videos
2. What online games do you play?
Oh.. check out my before and after pictures below! I have to say.. I tried to incorporate more raw into my diet last week.. did the plan that is in the weight loss section and lost 5 lbs!! My not be much over all but it is a start into my journey for better health.
- At the sticking ants that keep invading my kitchen.. I scrubbed every stinking area.. scrubbed the sink.. everything.. what happens.. in my rush to get out of the house, I forgot about the box of crackers on the counter.. we come home and they are everywear.. can’t even prepare lunch on my counter
- at me for leaving the box there
- at the cat for clawing me
- at the sink full of dishes everytime I turn my back
- at David’s school because I am still waiting for the items needed list and school starts on the 28th.
- at God
- at myself for being angry at God
- at hubby for not fully understanding, even though he tries
- because I don’t like my hubby or Anna seeing me like this
- because I stepped on the cat just before she clawed me
- because I heart aches for another child
- because I don’t want to be angry with God
- because I started my period
- because I have no close friend to talk to face to face.
In response to a comment:
I haven’t been to a regular theater in 2 1/2 years.. the drive in is my only way of seeing a movie with Annaleah.. lol.. When she gets to be a handful.. I stick her in the back seat of the car.. then I sit right outside with the window down. She usually falls asleep before the second movie starts.
Wednesday, August 20, 2003
1. What/Who is on your current desktop paper?
Absoluetly nothing.. just the typical green screen.. gotta change it.. boring..
2. What was the most recent movie that you’ve watched?
A drive-in double feature
Pirates of the Caribbean
Loved them both!
Ok.. going to bed now.. lol
Strawberry: 60/100 Pear: 40/100 Banana: 10/100 Tomato: 10/100 Lemon: 0/100
Take the What Fruit Are You? test by Ellen and Aaron!
Everyone remembers the ‘faked-orgasm-in-a-deli’
sequence from your kind of movie When Harry Met
Sally. It seems that you’re falling for a buddy
or have already fallen for them. Uh-oh. You’re
probably caught between the possibility of
having a great relationship and wrecking the
one you have now. You know what they say, it’s
better to regret something you did than
something you didn’t do.
What Romance Movie Best Represents Your Love Life?
brought to you by Quizilla