We have been extremely busy these days. I have been horrible about updating..
Today we went to a family BBQ. Annaleah fell in love with this little dog.
Jade is feeling much better.
She will be going for alot of tests for the next view weeks.
Thank you for all your prayers.
Anna enjoyed sitting and chatting with Kayla
I am three years old
My neice, Jade is in the hospital.. she was transferred the the Hasbro Children’s Hospital in providence last night. She had severe stomach pains and vomited 19 times from 7am to midnight.. They are running a bunch of tests today.. Bill (my brother) and Angie were able to stay with her last night. They think it may be Abdominal Migraine.. this is what I found online
Abdominal migraine is one of the variants of migraine headache. It is also known by other terms including “periodic syndrome”. This variant most typically occurs in children. They usually have a family history of migraine and go on to develop typical migraine later in their life.
The attacks are characterized by periodic bouts of abdominal pain lasting for about two hours. Along with the abdominal pain they may have other symptoms such as nausea and vomiting, flushing or pallor. Tests fail to reveal a cause for the pain. Occasionally there may be EEG findings suggestive of epilepsy but this is rarely related to seizures. Medications that are useful for treating migraine work to control these attacks in most children.
I did talk to Jade this am.. and she sounds really good.. They are not ruling anything out at this point.
Thank you for your prayers.
50 Worst Songs of All Time….
Got this off another Journal
Here is Blender’s list of the 50 worst songs of all time. Post it in your own journal, and bold the songs that you actually like.
1. We Built This City … Starship
2. Achy Breaky Heart … Billy Ray Cyrus
3. Everybody Have Fun Tonight … Wang Chung
4. Rollin’ … Limp Bizkit
5. Ice Ice Baby … Vanilla Ice
6. The Heart of Rock & Roll … Huey Lewis and the News
7. Don’t Worry, Be Happy … Bobby McFerrin
8. Party All the Time … Eddie Murphy
9. American Life … Madonna
10. Ebony and Ivory … Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder
11. Invisible … Clay Aiken
12. Kokomo … The Beach Boys
13. Illegal Alien … Genesis
14. From a Distance … Bette Midler
15. I’ll Be There for You … The Rembrandts
16. What’s Up? … 4 Non Blondes
17. Pumps and a Bump … Hammer
18. You’re the Inspiration … Chicago
19. Broken Wings … Mr. Mister
20. Dancing on the Ceiling … Lionel Richie
21. Two Princes … Spin Doctors
22. Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue (The Angry American)
23. Sunglasses at Night … Corey Hart
24. Superman … Five for Fighting
25. I’ll Be Missing You … Puff Daddy
26. The End … The Doors
27. The Final Countdown … Europe
28. Your Body Is a Wonderland … John Mayer
29. Breakfast at Tiffany’s … Deep Blue Something
30. Greatest Love of All … Whitney Houston
31. Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm … Crash Test Dummies
32. Will 2K … Will Smith
33. Barbie Girl … Aqua
34. Longer … Dan Fogelberg
35. Shiny Happy People … R.E.M.
36. Make Em Say Uhh! … Master P featuring Silkk, Fiend, Mia-X and Mystikal
37. Rico Suave … Gerardo
38. Cotton Eyed Joe … Rednex
39. She Bangs … Ricky Martin
40. I Wanna Sex You Up … Color Me Badd
41. We Didn’t Start the Fire … Billy Joel
42. The Sounds of Silence … Simon & Garfunkel
43. Follow Me … Uncle Kracker
44. I’ll Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) – Meatloaf
45. Mesmerize … Ja Rule featuring Ashanti
46. Hangin’ Tough … New Kids on the Block
47. The Only Thing That Looks Good on Me Is You … Bryan Adams
48. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da … The Beatles
49. I’m Too Sexy … Right Said Fred
50. My Heart Will Go On … Celine Dion
The chicks are growing very quickly.. These pics was taken on Saturday, look at those feathers
Now for today’s pics
Here are some pics:
These two are Buff Orlingtons
Eating out of Annaleah’s hand is a New Hampshire Reds
We got 3 of each breed
This one is very content in my hand
Look at the Red right inside the door.. she is asleep.. Too Cute
I just had an awesome experience! I have been trying to get the chicks used to me.. but the were very nervous around me.. however.. anna they love! I have tried feeding them out of my hand.. and they just pecked and left.. well today.. they swarmed me.. like they didn’t have a huge automatic feeder in ther cage.. Then one ended up in my hand.. and she did not want to leave it.. I was able to pet her and get really close.. totally awesome!
yes.. we got chicks!! They are so adorable and they will all lay brown eggs. Annaleah adores them. The cat loves to just sit and watch them. Last night one of the chicks stuck his head way out of the cage and touched the cat.. she took off.. she is not ready to get that close.. lol.. Danny (the dog) avoids them like the plague. We are so excited about our new venture.
This weekend was pretty good. Saturday I went to Woonsocket to my cousin’s bridal shower. (Still can’t believe she is getting married). The games were alot of fun. It was hilarious when the mother of the bride and groom were blindfolded and had to find all the clothespins on the other one’s body.. Talk about really getting to know each other. The food was brunch style.. fruits, eggs, fried potatoes, french toast sticks, bacon, ham, etc.
After the shower, we went to see Angie (Jade’s mom) go for her wedding dress fitting. The dress is beautiful! She is beautiful!! She is going to be one gorgeous bride. Jade was so funny.. she didn’t want mommy’s dress to get dirty so she insisted on carrying the train.. I would share pics but want to make sure no one sees that isn’t supposed to .. so you will all have to wait until October..
Angel had gone to visit his brother in Providence at this time. He came and informed me that his sister was leaving in less than a week.. Originally she wasn’t supposed to move to Virginia until June. But plans had changed.. so we headed back to Providence so I could take pics of the boys and say proper goodbyes. We will miss them!
Well.. today we will play catch up.. seems like we do that every day. Annaleah has been working in her workbooks yesterday (I love the age of three).. She did some pages on circling the items that were the same.. etc.. she did a great job. So we will be doing more of that then I need to get my butt outdoors so Anna can enjoy the sunshine. (I am a homebody).. Tonight we go grocery shopping..
I leave you with this..
Ian (my nephew) was on the other side of these steps, hanging on the railing..
for some reason every time I went to snap a pic of him, he would yell.. “Chicken!!!”
Well, Annaleah was getting very insulted and yelling back.. “I not a chicken!”