Pray for my grandma. She is in the hospital.. she fell flat on her face and now has two black eyes..
Anyone watch The Biggest Loser.. Wow! That was absolutely amazing
After complaining about the school and how horrible the teachers are
and how he gets no help when he doesn’t understand.. and the teachers
are totally cruel and out to get you..
5 minutes later.. tells me Anna needs to be in public school??
**there are wonderful teachers out there.. David has had a few great
teachers.. however, in this town.. their hands are tied and they are
not able to do all they hope to do with the students… this is not
meant to insult any wonderful teachers out there.. **
Are you more…
01) Prone to using a letter opener to open a letter or prone to using your finger to open a letter? prone to use my fingers
02) A thief or a liar? liar
03) Sociopathic (lacking conscience) or emotionally sensitive (too much conscience)? emotionally sensitive
04) A conformist or a gadfly? where’s my dictionary??
05) “Low-fat eating is the way to lose weight” or “Low-carb eating is the way to lose weight”? wow.. hard one
06) An orange or a potato? potato
07) Attracted to younger men/women than yourself or attracted to older men/women than yourself? totally depends on the person
08) A pervert or a prude? prude
09) A Star Trek fan or a Star Wars fan? star wars
10) Good at listening to someone or bad at listening to someone? good
Yesterday and today did not go at
all according to planned.. the phone would not stop ringing.. ugh.. Oh
well.. tomorrow is another day..
Here is a poem a friend of mine wrote.. it touched my heart as it is exactly how I feel.. I am posting with her permission.
Musing on Movies
With whom do you usually attend movies? Usually, my hubby
Have you ever been to a movie
alone? I have taken kids alone.. but never gone completely solo
Did you enjoy the experience? Don’t think I would..
Would you like to go alone more or
less often? I prefer to go with someone.. sharing the moment..
Ten on Tuesday
10 things you are Thankful for:
- My Lord and Savior who never gives up on me
- My wonderful husband, who loves me for who I am, being a hard worker.. and sacrifices so I can be a SAHM
- My son, who has taught me so much about myself
- My baby girl.. who is so full of energy and keeps me on my toes
- My online friends that keep me company throughout the day and keeps me motivated
- My home.. a place to live, something we so easily take for granted
- My family.. I would be lost without them
- My Bible.. the priviledge of being able to own one to read anytime I please
- The privilege of homeschooling Annaleah
- My computer and dsl.. lol.. need I say more?
Yesterday was an interesting day.. We had gotten a call from my Uncle
on Friday. He bought a lap top during Black Friday and knows
nothing about computers.. So he came down yesterday with my gram in
The scary thing is.. my gram was a spunky lady.. she always acted so
young.. she walks up and downs stairs every day at the senior center ..
that is her exercise.. she has always be so full of energy..
This past month.. she has fallen twice.. I believe in her home.. She
now has to walk with a cane.. she looks so fragile.. it is hard to
see.. She was so sad when she told me she can’t walk the stairs
anymore.. She is getting much older.. suddenly.. David had not seen his
Nana in about a year..and was really shocked.. It was great to visit
with her.. but she was tired and wanted to go home after being here for
My aunt sent them with a box of odds and ends to give us.. it was fun
digging through the box.. however, two things bothered me.. There was
this fat glue stick.. but the glue was gone.. LOL.. and the second was
one of those kids lollipops.. in this plastic case.. with a light on
it.. well.. I opened it.. Anna was excited..a nd noticed the lollipop
was half eaten… EWWWW!!! So I had to melt the candy off with
hot water so she could at least play with the light part.. I am very
thankful she was not disappointed..
On another topic..
Thanksgiving.. I have fond memories of helping mom with the dinner, Dad
and my brothers setting up the tree.. Macy’s Parade in the background
(on tv) .. eating nuts all day.. It was always a fun day.. I was always
torn by whether to help mom or help with the tree.. so I do remember
kinda doing both..
It isn’t like that anymore here.. we always try to invite someone.. We
invited two people this year and both called to say they were sick.. We
are starting to wonder if it is us.. So I spent Thanksgiving preparing
all the food alone, serving the food, washing up all the dishes,
heating up the desserts, serving that, cleaning up again.. The horrible
part is Angel was working on his computer downstairs.. came up, ate..
and then took a two hour nap, ate desserts, then went downstairs to
work on the computer.. David slept in a bit, helped me a little with
some of the food prep.. ate, then sarah came.. so they entertained Anna
the rest of the night.. (she just doesn’t leave them alone.. lol)..
came out for dessert, then disappeared again..
End result.. me feeling lonely and breaking down in tears.. David
cornered me in the hall and asked what was wrong.. I gave some lame
excuse and went to bed.. Angel took anna with them to bring Sarah
home.. that was it.. he had no clue how lonely and depressed I was
feeling.. We have got to change our Thanksgiving.. we need more family
time.. but I am not sure how to implement that.. Angel does not like
taking part in putting up the tree..
The next day, we talked.. I told him how I felt.. I suggested we play
games or something.. as a family.. we love games.. but then he says..
we can do network games.. umm.. then we would still all be in seperate
rooms.. what is the difference between that and games online??? ugh
I give up..
1. I’ve always been afraid of _spiders_______.
2. People should not talk on cell phones while_visiting others_____.
3. The one thing I look forward to every day is __dinnertime with my family______.
4. My first meal of the day usually consists of __fried egg______.
5. It seems like __dishes______ is a never-ending job.
6. The last time I painted a room in my house/apartment was ___9 years ago_____.
7. The next time I paint, I’d like to paint my ___living room_____(room) ___haze_____ (color).
I am a bad bad blogger.. There has been so much I wanted to post.. but just haven’t felt like it..
But he didn’t stay small for long
Not even sure about the cute thing anymore.. LOL
(His impression of the guy from ugh .. can’t remember now.. the scary
book with the dead body under the floor written by edgar allen poe)
Happy 17th Birthday to my baby boy!
Happy 6th Birthday Kaitlyn!
***Warning! Lots of pictures***
These are pictures I know that family has been waiting for me to post.
Here we are at the park watching everyone set up for Autumnfest
Should have taken a pic of the pie.. oh well