I have not posted in forever. I really don’t know why.. plenty
has been going on. Of course.. now I don’t know what to say.. lol
Anna: I am five years old, and then I will be 6, 7, 8, 9 and
10!! I will be 10 years old and then I can be married and be like
a mother to my children. and I can’t live with you anymore.
I can’t live in this house. I am sorry, but I will still be your
little girl. I will have to call you Mother instead of
Mommy. Because I won’t be a child anymore. Only children
call their mommy, mommy. I will be like a mother to my
children. I just wish I could find a boy to marry, because Mary
Jane is going to marry spiderman.
Am I in trouble or what???
Happy Mother’s Day!
REFLECTIONS OF A MOTHER
I gave you life, but cannot live it for you.
I can teach you things, but I cannot make you learn.
I can give you directions, but I cannot be there to lead you.
I can allow you freedom, but I cannot account for it.
I can take you to church, but I cannot make you believe.
I can teach you right from wrong, but I cannot always decide for you.
I can buy you beautiful clothes, but I cannot make you beautiful
I can offer you advice, but I cannot accept it for you.
I can give you love, but I cannot force it upon you.
I can teach you to share, but I cannot make you unselfish.
I can teach you respect, but I cannot force you to show honor.
I can advise you about friends, but cannot choose them for you.
I can advise you about sex, but I cannot keep you pure.
I can tell you the facts of life, but I can’t build your reputation.
I can tell you about drink, but I can’t say “no” for you.
I can warn you about drugs, but I can’t prevent you from using them.
I can tell you about lofty goals, but I can’t achieve them for you.
I can teach you about kindness, but I can’t force you to be gracious.
I can warn you about sins, but I cannot make you moral.
I can love you as a child, but I cannot place you in God’s family.
I can pray for you, but I cannot make you walk with God.
I can teach you about Jesus, but I cannot make Jesus your Lord.
I can tell you how to live, but I cannot give you eternal life.
I can love you with unconditional love all of my life . . . and I
Another Bullet Blog-
- Mom’s computer was all ready for us to bring to her
- I decided to download yahoo, aim and a bible software for her.. since she has dial-up
- we already installed gaim but figured she should have the actual software for backup
- bad move
- now the walmart software refuses to load up
- so we were forced to leave her computer behind…
- which means I can’t move mine to basement yet.. her’s is occupying my space
- Smart move on my part.. ya think
- I am so grateful to have an understanding husband.
- Anna was so excited about going to Mimi’s.. she tried to carry half her bags
- alone.. lol
- we forgot to leave the car seat
- good thing we were at the local Stop and Shop
- looking for peanuts and other junk to keep us awake on the road
- When we went back to drop off seat.. anna was in tub
- she managed to con mimi into giving her a bath at 11pm
- Today I spent the morning doing nothing
- watched butterfly effect
- some taped judging amy
- then took a nice long bath
- Anna called me like 6 times today!
- for no reason
- manly because I said.. you can call mommy anytime.
- she called once to tattle on mimi
- “Hi, Mommy.. Mimi wouldn’t let me take my blanket in the store”
- Later she called to ask if I feed her all day
- At one point she said .. You and daddy coming to pick me up
- Mom said “anna, you are staying here”
- Anna said.. “no mimi.. I don’t live here, this is not my house, I live in another house”
- we assured her that she wasn’t living there
- I cleaned up this afternoon
- didn’t eat an actual dinner
- had crackers w/ cream cheese and sweet pepper jam
- hubby still working
- House so quiet
- I watched butterfly effect again tonight.. director’s cut this time
- the ending there really surprised me
- David came home and made dip to share
- cheddar cheese and refried beans
- it was sooo good
- Angel is now on his way home
- It is 12:52 am
- Have a good night! (or morning)
- So much for saving money by hanging laundry on line
Few Showers 67°/52°
Mostly Sunny 67°/49°
- Anna slept in her bed two nights in a row!!!
- we have ants
- 3 different sizes
- they swarm around the bathroom toilet ?!?!?!
- I bleached the whole thing down yesterday
- found about 20-30 of them this morning
- David is really struggling
- He spent the entire morning crying
- He is not doing well in school
- He is not getting the help he needs
- Guidance Counselor is not responding to his messages
- I called this morning and left a message with her
- He said yesterday he wants to quit
- He will be 18 in November
- I know he hasn’t tried his best
- however, he said he doesn’t understand the work
- Teacher refuses to grade his essays
- Returns them because they are so bad
- I am not good with essays
- David’s ex-girlfriend is bi-polar
- and depressed
- She apparently tried to kill herself
- overdosing on her meds
- For 6 months she put David on a huge emotional roller coaster ride
- She broke up with him 3 times a week
- and left him crying
- He quit
- he still cares about her.. so do we
- but he had enough
- He was finally moving on.. trying to be her friend and that is it
- hanging out with new friends
- After a long talk yesterday, David was feeling better
- then she called
- and started her emotional blackmail
- She wants to die and it is all his fault
- he never loved her
- He tried to call her mother
- he is worried about her
- He left a message with her mother
- I don’t know what to do but pray
- I want to force her to cut off all communications from him
- they go to the same school
- that is where she does most of her damage
- ok.. enough of that
- Anna is going to Mimi’s this Thursday
- whoo hoo
- I thought about leaving her for 9 days
- but she starts t-ball the following friday
- so we drop her off Thursday in RI
- Friday night is Potluck Dinner with Angel’s old bowling league
- I am excited about it
- I don’t get out much.. lol.. can you tell
- Saturday Angel works so I get to spend time to myself
- We usually pick Anna up on Sunday
- But we are thinking of leaving her there a few more days
- and I can do some massive work here.. moving my computer downstairs and such
- paint her dressers
- things like that
- of course.. if Anna wants to come home earlier she can
- We will pick her up whenever she needs us to
- but she loves Mimi and Papa..
- and will spend the weekend with Jade and Kate
- I don’t know why I like doing bullet blogs
- I think it helps the rambling thoughts in my head
- to be released on here
- is that weird
- Ok.. I am working on a birthday blog for Anna.. it is long..
- Have a great day!