Taken from Rainydame
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
3 months of denial
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
about 4 months of no ‘monthly visitor’ pretty much told me
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
First I confided in a cousin who absolutely refused to believe that I even did anything to get pregnant. (I was the child who could never do wrong.) At about 4 months, mom figured it out then took me to see a doctor. After everything was confirmed and I had my first ultrasound.. we told my dad.. scariest moment in my entire life.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
9. DUE DATE?
November 15, 1988
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
I had evening sickness.. which helped my denial.. (I can’t be pregnant.. no morning sickness.. lol)
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Fish Sandwich from Mc. Donalds (I think.. I get mcd’s confused with bk), and donuts.. I could not eat or even look at chips (which is my fave snack)
12. WHO IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
I don’t remember much irritation.. except maybe at my brother, Bill when he wanted my radio at night and I was using it to try to sleep..
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILDS SEX?
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
I did kinda sorta hope for a girl.. but was very very happy with what the Lord gave me..
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
I do not remember.. (didn’t want to remember..lol)
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
I knew about it.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
David was breech so we already knew I would have a c-section.. (which I prayed for because everyone told me horror stories.. so I was scared to death of vaginal birth.) I know.. crazy
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
Never had labor.. at 5am my water broke, went to hospital, baby had the hiccups..
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Mom was there to watch the c-section..
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
I had to have a spinal. Then I couldn’t even feel myself breathing and started to panic a bit.. I was numb from head to toe.
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH??
6lbs, 13 ounces
28. DID YOUR CHILD HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS??
29. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
30. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?